Saturday, April 19

Facts About Me :3

Hey guys!
This is to get to know me better x)
Enjoy~

1. My full name is Natalie Ong Xiao Qi
2. My birthday is on 10th of May, 1999
3. I'm born and raised in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4. I currently live in Auckland, New Zealand
5. I hope one day I can live in Japan
6. I live with a family of 6
7. I go to Epsom Girls Grammar School
8. My favorite subject is Maths
9. My dream job is to be a photographer!
10. My 2nd dream job is to be an engineer
11. I love anime and manga 
12. My favorite color is pink!
13. I love cute things~
14. I usually wear girly clothes
15. I love cats!
16. I love Japanese & Korean makeup
17. My starsign is Taurus
18. I listen to Kpop and Vocaloid
19. My favorite genre of music is Jrock and Deep House
20. I hate sports except for ultimate frisbee
21. I love ice cream!
22. I don't really like ketchup
23. I have to sleep with the lights on ><
24. I love clothings!
25. I get excited even at little things
26. I like making little DIYs
27. I like doodling 
28. I love french fries
29. My favorite doll is named Mariene
30. I hate anything ghost related
31. I'm a scaredy cat
32. I have a nicely decorated room!
33. I hate writing essays, creative writing or anything for english
34. I love drinking milk x)
35. I can't handle horror movies
36. I can handle gory things really well
37. I'm really emotional
38. I cry really easily
39. I'm not a fan for pizza
40. I love Japanese & Korean food
41. I like cooking!
42. I hate homework and studying
43. I'm not really smart T^T
44. I think I'm secretly Japanese
45. I usually stay at home
46. I'm an extrovert but I hate speaking in front of an audience
47. I love making friends!
48. I'm addicted to mina magazines 
49. I love watching movies
50. I'm really immature compare to my friends


That's some facts about me ^O^

Have Fun,
Nana ♥︎

1 comment:

  1. What's up! Haha finally you wrote something on your blog XD

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Leave a Comment ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
I would also love to check out your blogs ♥︎